The work will require the creating of innovative Exterior and Interior Automotive Designs for future models, the use of all aspects of specialized Clay Modelling techniques, including detailed execution and large surface development and the use of portable digital equipment, visualization and development of three dimensional perspectives from verbal and sketched information.
- The development of design concepts in the Medium of Clay, thereby producing full size and scale Clay Models for Client management review.
- To realize design concepts and incorporate proposals for improvements of model in close liaison with Designers and Engineers.
- To undertake precision measurements using 3D measuring equipment to create digitized data for engineering tooling purposes.
- To provide components for build into seating bucks, styling models, etc.
- To build prove out Clay Models and components to (CAD) Computer Aided Design (NC) Numerically Controlled data.
- Responsible for project planning and project timing. Oversee the compilation of preliminary plans for the support of new model development.
- Responsible for compilation of timing schedules relating to the project design program.
Must be eligible to work in the US.