Technicon Design is seeking a highly talented Polygon Digital Modeler with a strong desire to work in a collaborative studio environment shaping the vehicles of tomorrow.
The Polygon Digital Modeler will be working within a small team collaborating with designers and engineers to build highly detailed complex automotive models and creatively solving design and engineering challenges.
- Generating polygon digital models according to designer specifications such as sketches, renderings, concept designs or scan data
- Developing surface data according to package information and technical specifications in accordance with the given quality standards
- Collaborating with technical experts to accurately incorporate provided specifications
- Generating and verifying a ready polygon surface model for release
- Generating renderings to present and review current data models
- Utilizing polygon digital tools to carry out real-time visualization and quality control of generated data models
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in automotive polygon modelling
- Highly skilled in Polygon/Sub-Division modeling using Alias, Maya, Blender or other related software
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in design, engineering or related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of automotive development and polygon digital modelling processes from concept work to class A surface release
- Knowledge in the systems MS Office and Photoshop
- Ability to work and communicate well within mixed and international teams
- Authorized to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future
- A passion for cutting-edge polygon modelling methods and technologies