Technicon Design Sweden has a new and exciting opportunity for an Automotive Exterior Studio Feasibility Engineer to join our client’s team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The contract start date is as soon as possible.
– Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
– Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
– Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
– Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
– Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
– Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
– Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
– Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
– Help setting up design clay models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
vehicle engineering knowledge Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
– Leader skills
– Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
– Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
– Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
– Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
– An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
– A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
– Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
– Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
– Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
☒ Solid ☒ Surface
– Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive
☒ Author ☐ Viewer
– Leadership skills
– Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities Ability to travel to China on occasion
– Excellent English skills
– Work will be performed in Studio in Sweden