Technicon Design Sweden has a new and exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our client’s team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The contract start date is as soon as possible.
Create and deliver original production for visual identity, branding and labelling according to the clients Design values.
- Develop guidelines and templates and support designers in various
- Deliver finished originals of high quality and during periods work under time pressure and
- Communicate the company’s graphic profile with our internal Design team and take responsibility that the guidelines are being followed
- Create image management, presentations and updating of current graphic and visual elements and concepts.
- Prepare presentation material and participate in design
- Responsible for keeping order and archiving images and document
- Attend in relevant meetings
- Education in Graphic form/Final art or other relevant education in design, graphics and
- At least 3-5 years of experience from graphic design, design agency, advertising agency or marketing department
- Passionate and strong skills in graphic design and typography
- Strong interest and talent for motion design and art direction
- Basic understanding in automotive development process and design
- Strong communicator with good presentation
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and PowerPoint
- Skills in After Effects, Blender and Autodesk Suite is valuable
- Being a true team player, as well as having a strong drive and being able to work
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised
- Fluent in English, both spoken and
Software and IT:
Adobe Creative Suite.
Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary.