Technicon Design have a great opportunity for an Automotive Designer, for Interior Design department of our client in Sweden
▪ University degree in Transportation design or Industrial/Product Design
▪ Junior – or up to 3-5 years’ experience in automobile interior design (OEM preferred)
▪ English, spoken and written
▪ Strong sketch ability
▪ Excellent in visualizing concepts
▪ Skills using industry-leading 3D tools such as: Blender, Maya, Houdini, Alias, Gravity sketch, Grasshopper and Keyshot.
▪ Experience leading and communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
▪ Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
▪ Independent and confident as well as a good team player
▪ Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze
requirements from upper management
▪ Highly motivated, flexible, and able to deliver under time constraints
▪ Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class
▪ Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the colour and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
▪ Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and
engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
▪ Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary
▪ In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department
Please apply with a comprehensive CV and a portfolio below Mb