As a Swedish based Automotive OEM manufacturer – we are currently looking for a Visualization Artist to join our Computer Graphics Imagery division to generate cutting-edge interactive experiences to showcase our New Vehicle launches for our Global Automotive Vehicle Brand
As Visualization Artist within the Marketing team, you will play an important role in the development and production of high-end CGI images and film intended for executive reviews, product launches and other publications. Working collaboratively across the Inhouse, Development and VR teams, you will work closely with Brand Design, Marketing, and project leaders. Our team is based in the design studio in Gothenburg, Sweden
- A Portfolio showing High End Imagery and Videos
- High level of knowledge in Vray, 3ds Max, Adobe Suite, with knowledge of Nuke & Fusion beneficial
- Post-production skills, including grading, in Photoshop and After Effects (Nuke/Fusion is a bonus)
- A great eye for composition and light
- Fluency in English Language
- A past history of CGI within the Automotive Industry would be advantageous.
This vacancy is a contract based role – located on site and situated in Sweden rather than remote working. It is anticipated that Applicants will provide a current Portfolio of project work examples at the stage of contact by our design service specialists to further assist in the recruitment process. This vacancy is open and actively encouraging applicants – it is available for an immediate start should applicants be available to onboard.