We are looking for a Colour, Materials and Finish expert for our client in Gothenburg, Sweden for an exciting contract role.
This is a versatile role in CMF Design which requires a broad experience in production program development as well as in CMF strategy.
• A highly dynamic, creative and ever-changing work environment.
• Plenty of challenges and opportunities to grow in your profession.
• Great team spirit and fantastic colleagues, both in Sweden and in China
• travels within EU and China/Asia.
Qualifications and skills required for the role E.g. degrees, years of experience, competencies needed:
• You creatively coach a group of CMF Program designers who are assigned to specific projects.
• Create and nurture CMF strategies with high focus on sustainability and innovative materials
• You have a holistic creative perspective rooted in design briefs and project manifestos
• You will be responsible for delivering complete CMF solutions for several projects, often with simultaneous or overlapping timetables.
• Prepare physical and digital presentations. Be able to present and attend in design reviews.
• You identify synergies cross projects and brands
• Liaise with R&D, Project and Marketing teams in China.
• Work closely and interact with both internal as well external stakeholders.
• working in close collaboration with other design disciplines.
• Essential qualifications:
o Min. bachelor’s degree within Industrial Design, Transportation Design, Textile/Fashion Design or Fine Arts.
o At least 5-10 years’ experience from industrial, product, fashion/textile or transportation design. Work related to sustainability and research an advantage.
o Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well CMF development process.
o Strong communicator with good presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
o Fluent in English. Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage.
• You are unafraid and highly flexible
• You have a “can-do-attitude”
• You are the goalkeeper of the big picture but can dive into the nitty gritty details on demand.
• You are a super team player
• You are a strong communicator, visually oriented with good verbal skills
IT/SW requirements Required:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• VRED Beneficial:
Please apply with a comprehensive CV and portfolio. A work permit can be obtained for a selected candidate if required. This role is on site in Gothenburg and not remote working.