Technicon Design currently have an opening for an Automotive related project team working on User Experience (UX) / User interface (UI) to join our client’s Automotive team in Cheshire in the UK. The venture holds an exclusive opportunity to shape the vehicles of the future – working on a brand which is recognized as Luxury, Prestige and Exclusive.
As a Graphic User Interface (GUI) Designer you will be working across the Web based applications used to showcase our Automotive brand.
- Develop Graphic design themes and interaction concepts based on wire frame inputs.
- Strong ability using Adobe Creative suit software to support idea generation and presentation sketches.
- Working within a cross functional environment including other creative disciplines and technical engineering inputs as well as marketing & branding teams
- Applicants should possess the ability to use industry standard software tool sets including
Adobe creative suite – Including Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Figma Software
- Strong graphic flair and knowledge of graphic design psychology including colour logic, tonality & line qualities.
- Motion graphics – Adobe After Effects
This vacancy is a contract position – and would require operating through a UK Limited Company inside of IR35.
Applicants must possess the ability to work in the UK without the need for Sponsorship. The role will be operating on a Hybrid work arrangement – with an on site presence required / home based – suggested 50-50.