We are looking for an experienced Interior Designer as support for a running project to work at one OEM studio in the Bavaria area of Germany.
We are looking for creative, innovative designers with the ability to generate high quality 2-D sketch images .
The focus will be on the storage concept in front, roof and back part of a truck, as well as the major topic “Living in a Truck”.
- Create and/or direct the production of the media associated with the design process:
– 2-D sketchwork
– Attend meetings related to the project and liaise with technical colleagues
– Liaise and negotiate with other project team members ( inside studio and other departments) in order to achieve design intent .
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Transportation Design, Industrial Design or similar.
- Excellent sketching skills
- Fluent English or German language skills
This vacancy is advertised as a labor leasing position and the role is offered as a Hybrid working arrangement.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with a comprehensive CV and a portfolio of Interior work.