Technicon Design currently have a vacancy for a 3D artist to operate as a Marvelous Designer to work in our Automotive OEM Gothenburg, Sweden based design studio. Marvelous plays a key part within our digital design division when our design team are creating finishes and textures on our Automotive interiors. Working with the Colour, Materials and Finish division – the Marvelous Designer will typically be creating Our Vehicle Interior Seams, stitches and quilting geometry within the interior cabin for occupants.
As an Marvelous Designer, you will play a key role in creating products that are not only visually appealing but also prioritize the interaction with the user and usability at every step of the design process.
- Marvelous Designer Skills & Created and worked with animation within Marvelous Designer
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Marvelous Designer
- Experience creating modern garments and simulating movement (Cloth Simulation)
- Experience with shading, texturing and UV mapping
- Experience with Unreal Engine / Maya / 3D Max
- Any previous experience within the transportation market would be beneficial – in creating interiors for Automotive, Rail, Marine, Aeromautical etc, but not essential.
The vacancy is a contract role – initially anticipated to be 6 months in duration, with scope for a rolling renewal at each gateway. The position is located in our design studios in Gothenburg, rather than being offered as a remote located working role.