Technicon Design require a Senior Interaction Designer to join their client’s HMI team in Sweden. In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading UI and UX in the in-car HMI
• Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction, or related field.
We are looking after the combination of this disciplines. New inter-disciplinary programs are of inters.
• Minimum 3 years of experience designing across multiple platforms
• Experience from collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists and product managers throughout the design process
• Experience of building mockups and prototypes, from digital to tangible proofs of concept
• Diverse portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital or physical user
interfaces with a wide range of interaction models
• Master’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction or related field
• Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards
• Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g.
• Experience of moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
• Understanding of web development languages
• Understanding of prototyping HW such as Arduino & Raspberry Pi
• Motion (After Effects and Premiere) and 3D software (Blender, VRED)
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creative problem solver, passionate to work on complex challenges
• Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able
to work autonomously.
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license