Technicon Design specialises in Recruitment, Studio Design and Academy Services with international market experience in transportation design. For over 44 years, Technicon Design has delivered customised solutions and maintained strategic partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands. We are looking for you as a member of our global team with flat hierarchies and exceptional team spirit. If you feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment and want to work interculturally and globally, then you’ve come to the right place. We are currently looking for a Motion Graphic Artist – to work in the Automotive Sector for a prestige Original Equipment Manufacturer of Vehicles, situated in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The Motion Graphic Artist will work collaboratively as a part of the design team.
- You will work cross projects and play an important part of a team that are producing high end CGI material for launch purposes and for internal usage
- The role targets will be to focus on creating high end animations and cinematics
- The right candidate need to have a good eye for realism within their work – to deadlines and gateways in order to produce within our current timeframes
- The ability to create work according to finished story boards or create a story board according to creative brief
- The content of the work includes Editing, Cutting, Sound, Motion Graphics, Producing Visual effects and Packaging all of the elements into a finished product
Software and IT Requirements:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier
- Applicants will be required to be able to provide a strong portfolio of animations based on your own work and working examples of projects and previous achievements
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge within the working teams
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written
- Considered an excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management
- Very good communication skills.
- The individual must have the ability to interact well within a close knit, small team striving toward the same collective goals whilst being highly motivated to complete goals