Design, Project Development
Technicon Design, U.S. has an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented Automotive Project Manager.
This is a permanent role, requiring all applicants to have valid authorization to work in the U.S. (TN Visa applicants will be considered).
Must be willing to relocate to work on-site in Greensboro, North Carolina.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Studio Design reviews and technical discussions
- Driving continuous improvement activities to enhance ways of working and ensure on-time deliverables
- Coordinating cross-functionality with other departments and facilities
- Developing, Owning, and tracking studio project time plans, according to all design deliverables
- Represent client in local and global project meetings
- General studio project support needs
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5-8 years of Project Management experience
- Excellent understanding of Design Process in Transportation Industry
- Ability to develop solutions and ideas through collaboration with teams and various departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent
- Proven experience in leading projects and product changes from start to finish
- Drive to continuously develop and the ability to complete project by deadlines
- Ability to interpret and communicate effectively, with knowledge and understanding of business and design
- Results oriented and detail driven
- Proficient in Vehicle Product knowledge, Project Management skills, and Risk Management