Color and Trim, Design
Competence: Senior Studio Engineer CMF, Lead Program *SWEDEN*
Start of assignment: 2022-10-16
End of assignment: 2023-04-13
Extent: 100 %
Conditions: According to agreement with customer. All other conditions are according to terms and Conditions 2021.
- Be the main contact person for CMF SE in projects.
- Receive and handle project related questions/requests.
- Delegate design-technical issues to concerned specialist designer/CMF SE.
- Report design technical- and timing issues in the material development to
- Arrange and lead weekly meetings CMF/VQM team including engineering.
- Participate in project related meetings.
- Be responsible for the creation and release of CMD documents (Colour and Material Definition)
- Communicate- and document handshake for supplier selections, create supplier list.
- Act as design CMF representatives in forum outside design department regarding project related questions.
- Monitor CMF project budget, property plan and Time plan.
- Senior level of Vehicle engineering knowledge.
- Understanding of product development process.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent experience from automotive industry is required.
- Understanding of the design processes.
- Highly effective, structured, flexible and productive.
- Color and material knowledge.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and written.
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture, is an advantage.
Software and IT:
Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience of Alias and Photoshop are required.
Experience of VRED, InDesign and Catia is meriting.
Excellent communication skills and team lead/work abilities.
Positive attitude and a flexible mindset