Technicon Design Sweden has a new opening for a An Unreal Engine Visualization Artist located in our Gothenburg design Hub, to work on the creative concepts and in producing computer generated imagery material used within our design department
As a senior Unreal Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the In-house design team, and sided by side with the various groups and teams whom are involved in the design process of our next generation Vehicle lines.
You will work across a variety of projects and play an important part of our Design Visualization team.
The artwork content produced will mainly consist of material for in-house reviews, meetings and decision purposes.
We expect the role to be situated working in house collaboratively with the members of the Design team – in our Design Studio located in Gothenburg.
- A strong Design Portfolio of projects based on your own work within Unreal Engine
- Experience with 3ds Max, Substance Suite
- Strong knowledge of Lighting and Camera work
- Be receptive to learning new tools or processes and exchanging knowledge within the design team.
- A good understanding of Materials and Texturing
- CAD optimization and scene performance expertise
- Considered as a Senior Level Designer – requiring circa 5 years+ within the same discipline
Additional Beneficial Skills Include:
- Experience from automotive context.
- C++ and Python knowledge
- Interest in Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Blender knowledge
- Experience and an interest in Photography
- There may be the requirement to travel to suppliers within China and Europe occasionally – so freedom to travel required
- This role is offices based – in Gothenburg, Sweden – and not offered as a remote based role.
- Applicants must possess English language skills – both spoken and written
- This vacancy is a contract position. Full time 40 hours per week.