As an Original Equipment Manufacturer within the Automotive domain – We are currently searching for a Studio Engineer to work in our Design Head Quarters in Gothenburg, Sweden on an initial 12 month contract. The Studio Engineer will be proficient in design engineering and will act as the interface between the Design Studio Artists, and the Engineering teams.
As the Studio Engineer – your responsibilities will be to support Colour Materials and Finish designers in Studio Engineering related work for new and existing vehicle programs, as well as new material developments on our Automotive vehicle lines.
- The Studio Engineer will Deliver technical input, report status updates and provide the project with progress or issues.
- Support engineering and Studio Engineer Material Specialist in new material development.
- Studio engineering Experience from a Colour Materials and Finish field, preferably as Studio Engineer, but also Research and Development experience is valid.
- Product Life Cycle management experience skills in TCE (TeamCenter Engineering)
- Catia software skills
- A good comprehension of Microsoft Office related software. Word, Excel Power Point.
- Applicants should possess circa 7-10 years of Experience within a related role in the Automotive sector.
This vacancy is a contract position initially 12 months in duration. The role will be operating on a Hybrid work arrangement, and requires applicant to possess the ability to work within Sweden (EU residents with the ability to work freely within the European community).