Technicon Design require a Studio Engineer Principal level 4 for our client located in Gothenburg.
Main responsibilities are to assure that the Interior Digital Surface Models from Design are delivered according to agreed quality level. Secure that all technical solutions analysed in Catia V5 are maximized to meet the Design intention and deliver geometrical CAD data to all physical Design models. The work is done in close cooperation with Product Designers, Digital Surface Modellers, Design Program Managers, Model Project Leaders and Product & Quality.
As a Principal Studio Engineer Interior, you are responsible to:
• Secure Technical Input and ensure complete Final Technical Input in program
• Implement Best Practises in current and future programs
• Participate in Interior Studio Gateways
• Secure up-to-date competence in continuity. i.e. Benchmark all competitors
• Support organisation with facts, technical information and earlier project experiences
• Be updated on existing manufacturing methods and technologies
• Support Studio Engineer Expert initiate advanced studies to meet Design intention
• Support Studio Engineer Expert in developing processes, methods & tools to secure all DSM-deliveries
• Challenge and drive new technical solutions to support Design intention
• BSc, or equivalent based on work experience
• Well documented work as studio engineer for several years
• Understanding of what is important in the different program phases
• Ability to prioritize your daily work to support Design in the most efficient way
• Ability to understand and communicate the Design intention
• Good understanding how to realize the Design intention in a feasible way
• Well documented Catia V5 and TeamCenter experience
You are as a Principal Studio Engineer expected to have a big passion for cars and a mind-set to strive for the best possible product. You are not afraid of conflicts and determined to find the best solution to meet the Design intention. This requires a very high level of creativity, cross-functional cooperation, multi-tasking and excellent Catia V5 skills.