As a Swedish based Automotive OEM manufacturer – we are currently looking for a Unity Developer within our Technology Department to be responsible for creating immersive and visually stunning experiences in Unity for our Global Automotive Vehicle Brand
As a Unity Developer – your brief will be to assist in our Automotive project team, working on cutting-edge interactive experiences to showcase our Vehicle products. The Unity Developer will play a crucial role in delivering visually captivating images used to showcase our brand and its range of vehicles.
- Extensive experience in Unity development to produce visually stunning designs and 3D/2D assets
- Strong skills within C# programming
- Experience in the automotive or transportation industry would be extremely beneficial
- A proven track record of delivering visually appealing and interactive projects
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively at any given time
- Excellent communication skills in order to work with a diverse multinational team
- A creative and artistic eye to provide design solutions
- Be familiar with debugging, optimizing, and enhancing existing Unity applications
- Be fluent in English
This vacancy is a contract based role – located on site and situated in Sweden rather than remote working. It is anticipated that Applicants will provide a current Portfolio of project work examples at the stage of contact by our design service specialists to further assist in the recruitment process. This vacancy is open and actively encouraging applicants – it is available for an immediate start should applicants be available to onboard.