Technicon Design Sweden has a new and exciting opportunity for an Unreal Artist to join our client’s team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The contract is open to commence promptly. Working in an Automotive environment with our Original Equipment Automotive Manufacturer.
- As an Unreal Artist you will work together with our automotive team and develop cutting-edge real time HMI experiences and concepts.
- The scope includes HMI design for infotainment, driver information, telematics and other car functions with both digital and physical user interfaces, to support and enhance the driving experience.
- You will mainly be focusing on creating 3D content within Blender or other creation tools and implement your work to Unreal Engine.
- Work closely together with the Developers and UI/UX designers to ensure a full interactive experience on next gen HMI concept. And to reach the vision for the future HMI experience.
- You’ll have extensive knowledge across UE 3D artist pipeline, strengths in technical art and UI development also welcome. Knowledge of optimization practices is preferred as the assignment leads to design and development of a system to be able to run on mobile/embedded platform.
- 3+ years development within Unreal Engine
- Environment creation
- Shader Creation
- Animation Blueprinting
- Niagara Particle System
- 3+ years 3D creation in Blender or equivalent 3D creation software, including animation,texturing,modeling
- Optimization practices for low-end platforms (Mobile, Embedded)
- Version Control knowledge (e.g. Git, Perforce)
Software and IT:
- Experience with Android, iOs app projects
- Familiar with Unreal Engine production tools, toolchain and pipeline
- Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Substance Designer
- Strong drive, independent and confident. Excellent communication skills. A ‘people
- person’ with the ability to listen and foster a good team culture. Creative and innovative
- but structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills. Flexible and able to
- work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
- The ability to be able to work autonomously
This vacancy is advertised as an ‘On-Site’ assignment within our Swedish based studio environemnt – and is not suitable to be considered as a Remote working vacancy.