Technicon Design specialises in Recruitment, Studio Design and Academy Services with international market experience in transportation design. For over 44 years, Technicon Design has delivered customised solutions and maintained strategic partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands. We are looking for you as a member of our global team with flat hierarchies and exceptional team spirit. If you feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment and want to work interculturally and globally, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for a User Experience / User Interface specialist to further develop our footprint within a developing subject area internally within the business.
- Establishment of a Technicon UX – UI design team and the processing of UX – UI projects of various customers across our global client base
- Introducing and developing UX-UI solutions to new clients and ensuring day-to-day collaboration with hiring managers
- Working in collaboration with our Global Sales Network – the UX-UI Lead will provide a technical knowledge expertise base to complement our business development and recruitment specialist in developing our business links within the subject domain.
- Specialist Recruiters in sourcing UX-UI professionals to work under the Technicon Brand interviews with candidates and taking a hands on role in the selection, interview and hiring process for additional contract and permanent staff into the business
- Participation in our weekly team meetings with the European team members
- Willingness to travel to visit customer sites to present the business services
- Working within UX-UI related projects carried out by Technicon Design
- Developing the UX-UI capability within a well-established company
- A successful pedigree, working within a User Experience / User Interface environment
- Ideally a past history within the Automotive Sector with experience of Automotive Design
- Open and communicative personality able to work across various teams and departments
- Experience with professional social networks to ensure an optimal sourcing strategy and the ability to create / maintain business connections within the domain space
- Good knowledge of the various stages of development in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate in a team
- Willingness to undertake business trips across European Design Studios, and our USA location
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience within a UX-UI environment
Software Skills & Packages Required:
- Knowledge of sketching, concept creation and designing
- A working history within User Experience / User Interface
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/After Eﬀects)
- A combination of / elements from: Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision Studio, Axure, Craft, Marvel, Framer X, Origami Studio, Webflow
- Microsoft Oﬃce Suite
We are open to applicants on a global scale. It is anticipated that the role will require travel within Europe to Company Sister Sites as-well as Client sites. It is essential that applicants have access to the ability to travel around Europe freely therefore.
This is a full-time, permanent position of employment. For a confidential discussion on your interest – please contact Design Service Specialist – Dan Andrews. +44 7908 416 431 / [email protected]