Situated in Germany – we are currently interested in hiring a UX Researcher to work on developing the behaviors, needs and motivations to make our products, services and websites more intuitive and enjoyable for our users. Using qualitative and quantitative methods, you will conduct comprehensive research and share the insights from research with the UX designers.
As an Automotive manufacturer – we are navigating the journey through the development of our products within a time of change – which see’s the Driver, Passenger and occupant experience ever developing.
- Designing and conducting of research studies, such as surveys, user interviews and usability tests to gather insights about user needs, behaviors, and preferences regarding business ideas and business models
- Analysing the data you collect from the research studies to identify patterns and insights that can inform design decisions
- Creation of user personas
- Collaborating with internal and external partners, e.g. you will work closely with designers and product owners to translate research findings into design decisions and product features
- Presentation of findings to stakeholders, including management
- An anticipated circa 0 – 4 years of documented experience within the UX-UI Domain
- A degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts or similar
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset to work across our Automotive teams
- Open minded in learning new things and working cross-functionally with different design – and Research and development departments
- Strong Creative, Design, and Visualisation skills
- Skills in After Effects, Figma, Photoshop
- Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions
- Excellent English skills
This vacancy is advertised as a fixed term role of employment. Applicants must possess the ability to work in Germany either by way of nationality, European Union inclusion or on a work based Blue Card.