Technicon Design are currently looking for a UI Designer to work within an Automotive based project situated in Germany (Near Berlin). The role is available to start from Mid / End of June on a contract basis (circa 6 months in duration).
We are interested in hiring a UI (User Interaction) Designer to work in our Automotive Design and Manufacturing location in working on Automotive and the Vehicle occupant experience, for Driver and Passengers. Although experience of having worked on Automotive related content is beneficial – it is not a firm requirement
- Refining and enhancing the look and feel of the vehicle User Interaction process
- Building engaging key layouts for apps
- Developing UI designs based on the Android Automotive Framework – For In car Entertainment
- Setting up a component library in Figma
- Documenting a design system in Frontify
- Preparing components for developer hand off
- Experience with designing digital products (not just Web or Landing Pages)
- Experience within the Automotive Industry is advantageous
- Knowledge of building design systems
- Ability to quickly iterate layouts (and build new ones) and states of application screens
- Ability to work on every design detail and to work in a consistent way across multiple screens and apps
- Proficiency in working with Figma with complex components is essential
This role is offered as a Hybrid working arrangement – but will require applicants to be available to attend fortnightly on site meetings within the HQ located in the Berlin area, Germany.