The Customer Experience team at our client in Gothenburg is currently looking for an experienced UX designer with strong skills also in UI design, graphics and animations. In this role you will be part of the CX team,
developing interaction design, graphics, and user experience for a Infotainment system including
all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console,
mobile app and accessory products. You will also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the
experience of the products we develop.
You will be a part of one of our agile teams where we allow all team members plenty of freedom. In
return we expect that each team member takes on responsibility for our product development and way of
working. In the CX team we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop
the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment.
In addition to your team, you will also work in close cooperation with product planning, feature
developers, software developers, interior designers, test responsible, and component owners both in
Sweden and internationally.
To add to our graphical skill set, we see it as requirement that you have a proven experience and talent
for graphical design, specifically production graphics.
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of UX and/or graphical design is a requirement
• Proven experience of UX and UI design is a requirement
• Experience within automotive is an advantage
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
Software and IT:
• Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is requirement
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
• Knowledge of SW development is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork and a kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” attitude
• Lack of prestige
• Occasional travels within primarily Europe and/or to China may be required.
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
Please provide a portfolio together with your application.