Technicon Design Sweden has a new and exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join our client’s team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The vacancy is available for on-boarding immediately on a contract hire.
The Automotive OEM team is developing interaction design and user experience for their in vehicle Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app, and accessory products.
The team consists of UX designers, UI designers, prototype developers, and strategists. Within the team we strive to focus on our team members, providing prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment. We work in an agile way, yet not fully complying to one specific framework, aiming at continuous learning and improvement.
Utilising your skills in graphics, UX design, UX methodology, user research and/or service design – you’ll need to interact with different company departments, products, and workflows within the company, as well as experience the technologies of the future.
We are looking for a motivated designer professionally educated within UX, HMI, graphics design or similar.
We expect you to have proven experience, talent, and capabilities within the competence area
we’re searching for and be skilled working in Figma. As a person we think you have a strong sense of teamwork and that you are a good team player.
- Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of graphical design and/or UX environment
- Experience of previous working within the automotive industry would be advantageous
- Proficient in English speaking
- Driver’s license B
- Experience of service design is an advantage
- Experience of designing for embedded systems
- Experience of agile work methodologies
Software and IT Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Sketch and Principle
- Knowledge of Software development beneficial
- Knowledge of HW prototype development is advantageous
- Knowledge of Jira would be a positive
- Occasional travels may be required for this role
- The role is situated within our HQ located in Gothenburg and applicants would be expected to be located based working in the office environment.