As an Automotive Design and Manufacturing giant – we are looking for a Virtual Reality (VR) Support individual to assist in the Design Studio as an integral part of a team that are producing all VR-content for our Automotive Brand within the Visualization department.
The VR Support will support work with both internal digital reviews and external collaborative digital reviews. Work includes preparation of VR files as well as running our reviews, which means being standby as support to see to that VR works completely perfect during the review. We expect the role to be situated working in house collaboratively with the members of the Design team – in our Design Studio located in Gothenburg.
- VRED software knowledge
- Exceptional Communication and Social skills
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Virtual Reality with VRED
- Experience from preparing VRED files for VR usage
Additional Beneficial Skills Include:
- Experience from automotive context.
- C++ and Python knowledge
- Interest in Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Blender knowledge
- Experience and an interest in Photography
- There may be the requirement to travel to suppliers within China and Europe occasionally – so freedom to travel required
- This role is offices based – in Gothenburg, Sweden – and not offered as a remote based role.
- Applicants must possess English language skills – both spoken and written
- This vacancy is a contract position. Full time 40 hours per week. It would suit a Junior Automotive Graduate whom is looking to progress their career within the Design Department