Technicon Design are hiring for a Contract Visualisation Design Artist to work internally to our Automotive Manufacturing Design Studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As an Animation Visualisation Artist you will work as a part of the design team, playing an important part of a team that are producing high end CGI material for our Automotive marketing material, presentations, design reviews, and virtual prototypes.
Within the Visualisation team – we are focusing on high end cinematics with short deadlines, so any applicants need to have the ability to produce high quality visual Computer Graphics Imagery with a feel of realism. With a past heritage in producing realistic visual imagery, ideally finalising the animation delivery past the editing, cutting and sound processes to add impact to your visuals.
Applicants Skills & Software requirements
- A good cability within Alias
- Unreal Engine or Chaos Vantage / VRay
- V-Red Design / Pro and Virtual Reality
- Possess exceptional skills in Data preparation, UV & texturing, lighting and rendering assets to a deadline
- A Strong portfolio of animations based on your own work
Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Considered an Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management
Possess excellent communication skills
- Previous work history working for an Automotive brand would be a distinct advantage
Capable of office based duties – rather than remote working – although our flexibility working policy dictates that there can be a HQ / Home based working arrangement. We expect the majority of the role to be carried out On Site at our Studio in Gothenburg. This vacancy is a contract role – initially offered on a 6 month term. There may be scope to offer an extension on the approach to the conclusion of the initial 6 months.