Technicon Design has an opening for a Visualisation Artist to join our client’s Automotive team in Warwickshire in
the UK. The contract is open to commence promptly. Working within a prestige Sports Brand Automotive
environment with our Original Equipment Automotive Manufacturer.
The Digital Visualisation Artist who will join an expanding design team within the Bespoke Vehicle Division –
and will be proficient in creating outstanding digital assets to primarily support the requirements within the
Bespoke enhancement Department our Prestige Sprots Car Manufacturer in Warwickshire. You will thrive in
working as part of a unique team, bringing experience of creating high quality photo realistic stills. You’ll be
knowledgeable in the techniques to prepare, create and deliver these assets for approval.
• Possess good skills Within Alias to adapt existing CAD for use in the company Bespoke projects
• Prepare easy to use VIS files for use in creating Bespoke Customer images and animations
• Show exceptional skills in Data prep, UV & texturing, lighting and rendering assets to a deadline
• Carry out special, individual and bespoke projects as directed by management
• Create, iterate and develop new Vis environments
• Proactive approach to work and group interaction across various departments
• Build and maintain master vis files for all vehicle projects in development and existing production
Software & Design package Requirements:
• A strong knowledge of Alias
• A good knowledge with V–Red Design / Pro and VR
• A familiarity with the Adobe Suite
• Microsoft office software suite
• Presentation and communication skills essential
• 3D modelling skills are classed as a distinct benefit
• Unreal Engine, Maya, V–Ray and Blender familiarity advantageous
• Prior experience working in Automotive design – ideally circa 2 to 4 years’ experience
• A detailed understanding of the automotive design process with experience working through creative
concept phase and the production delivery phase
• Some previous Luxury brand and / or major OEM experience would be beneficial, but all experience
The position is supervised by Senior Designers – with the individual expected to work effectively within a team but
also on any dedicated brief independently.
The Visualisation artist will be situated working from our Studio’s on–site. There will be the need to self–manage the
workload ensuring deliverables and timeframes are met under completion guidelines.
The individual will be required to work closely across other departments – The wider Design Team, The Bespoke
Project Production Team, Colour Materials and Finishing and Design Directors.
This specific vacancy is advertised as a contract role – initially on a 6 month time frame, with scope to renew until
the conclusion of the year. The location of the role is full time onsite at the company premises.