We are currently looking for a Visualization/ Virtual Reality Designer to join the team on site for our client located in San Diego County, CA.
Primary function is to transform a digital model into a finished rendering, running animation and/or virtual reality model for daily working reviews and design decisions.
Essential Job Functions: (Include but are not limited to)
- Create high level Exterior & Interior and CG renderings for Automotive Design and CMF/Color/Materials using VRED
- Create animations using VRED, Maya or Blender (rigging, cameras, driving animations)
- Operate VR room using VRED
- Create or modify environments
- Tell a story with animation and quick movies
- UX/UI storytelling
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an automotive design studio or commercial/video production environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Transportation Design, Industrial Design, Video Production or equivalent
- Advanced level user of visualization software – Alias Autodesk VRED preferred
- Advanced level user of image/ video editing software – Photoshop and Premiere preferred
- Intermediate level user of digital modeling software – Autodesk Alias preferred
- Game engine technology such as Unreal or Unity
- Video compositing software such as After Effects or Nuke
- Creation of materials with editing software such as Substance
Potential salary range: 100k – 160k / year depending on experience level
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
*Work Authorization Required
**Portfolio required for consideration