Technicon Design U.S. is seeking an experienced and talented Visualization Designer with a strong desire to work in a collaborative studio environment shaping the vehicles of tomorrow.
Primary function is to transform a digital model into a finished rendering, running animation and/or virtual reality model for daily working reviews and design decisions.
Essential Job Functions: (Include but are not limited to)
- Create and animate vehicles using Unreal Engine, Unity
- Create high level Exterior & Interior and CG renderings for Automotive Design
- Create or modify environments
- Tell a story with animation and quick movies
- UX/UI storytelling
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience creating animation and virtual reality environments in an automotive design studio or entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Transportation Design, Industrial Design, Video Production or equivalent desired but not required
Potential salary range: 100k-160k / year depending on experience level
Must be willing to work 100% onsite on location in Newport Beach, CA.
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
*Work Authorization Required
**Portfolio required for consideration