Our Gothenburg based Automotive Manufacturer is currently looking for a VRED Visualization Artist to work on-site in Gothenburg working across design based projects contributing as an important element within the design team and in producing VRED software generated, high end computer generated imagery.
As a senior Unreal Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the In-house design team, and sided by side with the various groups and teams whom are involved in the design process of our next generation Vehicle lines.
You will work across a variety of projects and play an important part of our Design Visualization team.
The artwork content produced will mainly consist of material for in-house reviews, meetings and decision purposes.
We expect the role to be situated working in house collaboratively with the members of the Design team – in our Design Studio located in Gothenburg.
- A VRED portfolio based on your own work.
- Experience from preparing VRED files for Virtual Reality usage
- A proven track record of working in the Automotive / Architectural sector and handling VRED
- Strong knowledge of Composition and Lighting.
- Experience in Postproduction and Grading.
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge within the department.
- Understanding of PBR materials.
Additional Beneficial Skills Include:
- Virtual Realisty with VRED
- Game engines
- Experience or interest in Photography
- Experience from Substance
- This role is offices based – in Gothenburg, Sweden – and not offered as a remote based role.
- Applicants must possess English language skills – both spoken and written
- This vacancy is a contract position. Full time 40 hours per week.